80% of the benefits of the LPoS will be distributed among the addresses that are doing leasing, on a monthly basis. The remaining 20% will be distributed among the owners of the LunesFullNode Token.
To buy LunesFullNode tokens fill this form and follow the instructions.
The lifetime token is distributed as follows.
We have distributed 1,400,000 LunesFullNode Tokens to leasers that have maintained their balance for at least 6 months. We started distributing them in December 2018 (six months after the MainNet launch) and we concluded in March 2019.
THANKS TO ALL THE LEASERS WHO TRUSTED US!Buy/Sell LunesFullNode Lifetime Tokens
LunesFullNode Token Rewards Program start on 9 jun.
Run 100% Node. Offer to leasers LunesFullNode Token
Start weekly rewards to regular leasers
Monthly extra rewards to LunesFullNode Token Holders
Review of the model
We start at the beginning?
This system is used to rent Lunes to the node in exchange for payments.
The nodes pay their users in a weekly cycle.
Very easy. Once the account is created on Lunes.io, and have Lunes, you just have to go to the "Leasing" tab.
To lease there is no minimum.
LunesFullNode Token is a token of value that serves to collect dividends, the result of 20% of leasing in our node, LIFETIME!
We will send tokens after the investor keeps his balance of Lunes in leasing 6 months in our node.
The limit is the number of tokens to be distributed. 1.400.000 for leasers and 280.000 for direct sales.
Minimum contribution is 100 Lunes to receive LunesFullNode tokens.
At the begining of Lunes Blockchain you got tokens if you lease for 6 months. Now, the 100% of reward tokens have been shared. You can buy using this form, or use the DEX to exchange it by LUNES.
Yes, you can buy your tokens in DEX decentralized exchange. 280.000 tokens will be sold HERE.
You can invest whatever you want, the risk is 0. The Lunes will always be yours and you can withdraw them whenever you want.